Easy-Buy Buylist FAQ
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY BUYING BULK - PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR BULK AS AN EASY-BUY
Want to sell us cards but are struggling with the buylists? Not sure what you've got but want an appraisal? eventsbendigo offers an easy, no stress buylist option for people looking for the easiest way to get cash or credit for their TCG singles.
To use this feature follow these steps:
1. Head over to our buylist, select the game you're looking to sell us cards from, and search "Easy-Buy", then add it to your cart (no need to select a condition). You can navigate to other games on the sidebar and repeat this process if you have cards from multiple games.
2. During the check-out process, indicate which payment method you would like. You can choose PayPal, Cheque, or Store Credit (with a 30% bonus!). Make sure to use the email address that you wish to be contacted at, to use your real name, and to enter a correct street address.
3. Take note of your buylist reference number and be sure to include it with your physical submission.
4. Drop off your cards at one of our stores OR mail them to:
750 Yonge St.
2345 runn am Gebirge Austria
5. Once your order has been received, it will be processed as soon as possible (generally within a couple days). We will contact you with an offer and, if you accept, pay you via your preferred method.
It is as simple as that! If you have any questions please consult the FAQ below or send us an email at [email protected].
What if I don’t like the total for my cards?
We’ll be happy to send your cards back to you for a nominal shipping fee or have you come pick them up at the shop, however all appraisals are final offer.
What if I want a breakdown of the cards?
Unfortunately due to time constraints and a high volume of incoming buylists, we cannot make a manifest of individual buy prices available to customers who use the easy-buy service. If this is something you would like, we encourage you to submit your cards through our traditional buylists.
How many easy-buy items should I add to my cart?
You should add one easy-buy for each game you are sending us. For instance, if you have 12 Pokémon cards and 4 Yu-Gi-Oh cards, you would add 2 easy-buys to your cart before checking out.